MUBI Student Program x UT Austin Radio-Television-Film
September 23, 2020
SEEKING MARKETING AND CONTENT INTERN - FULLY REMOTE
Seeking Marketing Videos
Invitation 9/25: Border South Virtual Film Screening and Q&A
FILM COLLECTIVE PRESENTS: WOMEN ON SCREEN
Jane Austen Young Filmmakers Contest, 2020 TICKETS & PRIZES!!!!
September 18, 2020
(Fee Waivers) Amsterdam & Paris Lift-Off Film Festival
Shot by Shot Film Festival Submissions Now Open!
September 15, 2020
Texas Student Media Board of Trustees is seeking 2 Moody student appointees
September 14, 2020
Free Webinar: Visual Effects Pros Tell All – Oct 6
To all RTF students-
Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
January 31, 2020
Undergraduate Student Assistant/Communications
Job Posting Spring 2020 Updated Jan. 30, 2020
Student Assistant Job Description
• Vice President for Student Affairs, Communications
• 12 hours per week • $8-9.50 per hour (depending on classification)
• Paid twice a month; timesheets are due on the 15th and the last day of the month
• Assist in updating Division websites and flat screen with graphics, photos, text.
• Assist in researching, writing, capturing and proofing content for multiple communications platforms (Twitter, Instagram/Instagram Stories, Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, Wikis, websites, email marketing, etc.)
• Assist in taking, editing and uploading photographs.
• Assist staff with creating social media content (text and graphics).
• Assist in graphic content creation (email marketing content, electronic and print materials).
• Assist in managing image, graphic and content databases.
• Make updates to the Division of Student Affairs website (studentaffairs.utexas.edu), published by UT QuickSites.
• Proficient in Mac and PC platforms.
• Familiarity with DSLR photography, Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie and content management systems. • Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Other duties as needed.
• Prefer students who are able to work for at least one year, including summer.
• Interested applicants should reply with a resume and letter of interest to Jess Cybulski, firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City
Student Academy Awards
call for entries
call for submissions
director of photography
media industry conversations
student academy awards
September 2020 (16)
August 2020 (4)
May 2020 (11)
March 2020 (17)
February 2020 (39)
January 2020 (36)
December 2019 (23)
November 2019 (48)
October 2019 (64)
September 2019 (18)
August 2019 (36)
July 2019 (21)
June 2019 (20)
May 2019 (30)
April 2019 (33)
March 2019 (37)
February 2019 (33)
January 2019 (28)
December 2018 (17)
November 2018 (16)
October 2018 (24)
September 2018 (52)
August 2018 (37)
July 2018 (27)