Seeking recordist for School of Social Work
February 18, 2020
Casting Call for MFA Drama & Theater student
Media Alliance of Houston Scholarship
Free senior photos in the lobby of the HSM
Longhorn Gaming is looking for Videographers, Video Editors, Photographers, Photo/Video Leads, Graphic Designers, and Graphics Leads
Seeking Student Intern
72-hour Film XPeriment with CBS Interactive - PAID Opportunity
Longhorn Gaming Creative Application Form - due tomorrow!
February 14, 2020
Seeking Videographer - PAID
Cannes Film Fest 2020 Internships Available - DEADLINE TODAY
To all RTF students-
Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
January 31, 2020
Undergraduate Student Assistant/Communications
Job Posting Spring 2020 Updated Jan. 30, 2020
Student Assistant Job Description
• Vice President for Student Affairs, Communications
• 12 hours per week • $8-9.50 per hour (depending on classification)
• Paid twice a month; timesheets are due on the 15th and the last day of the month
• Assist in updating Division websites and flat screen with graphics, photos, text.
• Assist in researching, writing, capturing and proofing content for multiple communications platforms (Twitter, Instagram/Instagram Stories, Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, Wikis, websites, email marketing, etc.)
• Assist in taking, editing and uploading photographs.
• Assist staff with creating social media content (text and graphics).
• Assist in graphic content creation (email marketing content, electronic and print materials).
• Assist in managing image, graphic and content databases.
• Make updates to the Division of Student Affairs website (studentaffairs.utexas.edu), published by UT QuickSites.
• Proficient in Mac and PC platforms.
• Familiarity with DSLR photography, Adobe Creative Suite, iMovie and content management systems. • Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Other duties as needed.
• Prefer students who are able to work for at least one year, including summer.
• Interested applicants should reply with a resume and letter of interest to Jess Cybulski, email@example.com.
New York City
call for entries
director of photography