Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
Internships in China for University of Texas at Austin Students
August 22, 2019
500 people are on Gotoco summer in China projects right now! But if you missed coming to China this July and August, it's not too late for this year.
We still have a few spots open for September programmes so why not get involved? Remember, we charge no fees or fund raising, and provide funding to cover meals, accommodation and TEFL! Please read on below to learn about two short projects and our long-term roles, and contact us ASAP so that we can help you with visas and planning your trip.
You can sign up now for the China adventure of a lifetime here: www.go-to.co/apply-now!
We have something to suit all tastes:
Please check through the synopsis and general info below. If you have any friends that might be interested, please do pass on the message to let them know about opportunities in China.
1. Yangshuo Adventure Camp: 31/8-27/9
*20 places left: no fees/fundraising, with funded meals, accommodation, TEFL certification, placement service and tourism in Yangshuo after programme ends
Great for those keen to do something adventurous/fun/meaningful/greatbefore heading back to university or work at the end of September.
*30 places left: no fees/fundraising, with funded meals, accommodation, TEFL certification, placement service and tourism in Yangshuo after programme ends)
Ideal for recent graduates keen to travel and explore China/teaching.
3. Graduate jobs in Beijing schools (September start dates)
*20 places, well paid, full time roles. This means no fees/fundraising, with funding for meals, accommodation, TEFL certification, placement service and tourism in Yangshuo after programme ends. Competitive salaries are also offered which enables you to quickly make back your flight expenses.
Suits past Gotoco participants very well, along with others who are keen to take on a year working, earning and learning in China.
1. Yangshuo Adventure Camp (31/8-27/9 only) Attention all adventure seekers! We have an amazing opportunity with a limited number of spaces at our Yangshuo Insight Adventures Outdoor and Cultural Programme. If you are looking for fun and adventure before heading back to University or you want to kick start your gap year, then this is the programme for you. Free or funded as always (dependent on availability). Read all about it by clicking here and then apply through the link below.
How you can benefit: - Join a camp focused on fun outdoor activities and experiential learning (kayaking, rock climbing, caving, and much more!) - Earn your TEFL and gain global experience (boost that CV) - Get your 8-hour wilderness first aid certificate (move over Bear Grylls!) - Spend September in the beautiful location of Yangshuo and other stunning locations in China - Receive 2 days of Mandarin lessons (to get you started on your cultural exchange) - Receive additional training including risk assessing, team building and group leading - Develop your CV, travel and life experiences
APPLY NOW: www.go-to.co/apply-now or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you already applied before. “Life is an adventure, it's not a package tour”. - Eckhart Tolle
2. Shanghai TEFL Schools Internship Project (September - December) International Internship announcement: We have an amazing internship opportunity in Shanghai with one of China’s leading English education providers. If you are seeking to develop your CV and gain some international experience, then this programme is for you. Based in Shanghai, a global financial hub, you will benefit from global work experience, cultural exchange, travel time and language classes.
How you can benefit: - Gain global work experience, based in an international hub (give your CV a boost!) - Explore the amazing city of Shanghai and surrounding areas (adventure awaits) - Make a positive impact whilst gaining work experience (two birds, one stone) - Receive Mandarin lessons (to get your started on your cultural exchange) - Perfect for students seeking global internships and a great way to kick off a gap year - Develop your CV, travel and life experiences
APPLY NOW: www.go-to.co/apply-now or email email@example.com if you already applied before. “The reason a lot of people do not recognise opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work”. – Thomas A. Edison
3. Graduate jobs in Beijing schools Besides our summer camp projects, we also offer great fun and well-paid full-time teaching roles at our partner schools in Beijing. Rates of pay range between US$1,000-3,000 per month, depending on which schools you join and there are great perks - teaching abroad as a career is an incredible way to explore a new country, take time to develop yourself and just think, and set yourself up for future fascinating careers of travel and social/educational involvement in the world.
How you can benefit: - Break out of (or better, don't choose to enter) the grad career rat race--find a truly fun, fulfilling, well paid and interesting job in teaching in China! Get a great salary, with perks and fun friends included! - Be supported through the pesky visa processing and securing a job by the Gotoco team of experts - Spend a gap year (pre or post uni) exploring China - Receive Mandarin lessons (to get you started on your cultural exchange) - Develop your CV, travel and life experiences LEARN MORE & APPLY NOW ON THIS SPECIAL LINK: https://www.go-to.co/full-time-teaching-roles-in-china/
If any of the above appeals to you, please just send us an email or apply through the related links.