Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
(PAID) Summer Sports Camp Seeking Video Editor
January 30, 2019
Hello, my name is Shannon Rathmanner and I'm the Director of Media and Marketing at Camp Skylemar, a summer sports camp for boys in Naples, Maine. We are currently building our video production staff for our upcoming summer session, from June 12 to August 12, 2019. We are recruiting exceptional students who have demonstrated professional-level skills in video production, and your referrals are greatly appreciated.
As a member of Skylemar’s video production team, daily duties would include conceiving and shooting video content of the campers, staff and activities, as well as editing and merging photos, music and narration. Throughout the session, the video editors will be producing topic-based production segments, to be published on social media and shared with camp families. Applicants would also be building those segments into a 90-minute end-of-camp presentation.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
• Has completed upper-level or graduate coursework related to video production & editing
• Has a prominent online portfolio of work demonstrating extensive skills behind a camera and in post-production
• Has superior proficiency in Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
• Has a drive to succeed in a creative, deadline-based work environment
Salary for the summer is $2,500 - $3,500 depending on experience, and we would also provide housing, meals and travel expenses. We offer internship credits as well.
A summer working at Camp Skylemar is a rewarding experience, both professionally and personally. We encourage candidates to review a testimonial from a recent staff member, as well as our camp video and some of the video content produced in previous years:
• C. Morgan Engel: Way Up in Naples, Maine – http://www.cme.photography/JOURNAL/Way-Up-In-Naples-Maine