Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
Media Scholarships Available-Islamic Scholarship Fund
January 30, 2019
Are you a Muslim student who is interested in Policy, Law, or Media? Do you want to be part of a network of alumni that have pursued careers in social justice? Then consider applying for a scholarship through the Islamic Scholarship Fund (ISF)!
Minimum requirements to apply:
· Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
· Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by August 2019;
· Majoring in an ISF supported major;
· Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
· A Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.;
· An undergraduate (junior/senior) or of graduate standing (includes PhD) by August 2019.
Deadline to submit an application: Sunday, April 7, 2019
Amount: ISF awards are $2,000-$5,000. Since 2009, it has awarded almost $1 million to 300 students.