StoryFit- Seeking Generalist Intern
December 11, 2019
2020 UT RTF Longhorn Denius Film Showcase DEADLINE APPROACHING
23rd Cine Las Americas International Film Festival- Call For Entries
The Method Fest- Call for Entries
Girls Impact the World Film Festival SUBMISSIONS OPEN
December 6, 2019
Sesame Workshop Writers' Room
December 4, 2019
National Geographic Wild to Inspire Short Film Contest SUBMISSIONS OPEN
FYI Great Stories From The Great Outdoors Short Film Contest DEADLINE APPROACHING
Call for Filmmakers - Grandmas Project Season 2
December 3, 2019
To all RTF students-
Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
January 3, 2018
Looking to identify a talented After Effects Video Editor for a one-minute Reality Programming Opener for a 2018 pitch meeting with a major television studio.
· There is an existing template which showcases 60 videos. Video Editor will need to change text , drag & drop media, audio and render final.
· Project deadline no later than Jan 15, 2018
· Send bio, demo reel, or other relevant info to email@example.com
· Most qualified candidate will be selected.
· No pay
· Editor will receive “Title Credit” for opener and the potential to expand network with industry professionals e.g. Emmy award winning producers.
Full HD resolution
No plugins required
60 Places for images and/or videos
14 Places for Texts
Help file included
CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014 compatibility
Existing video footage not included
New York City
call for entries