BLK GRL Focus Group
March 11, 2020
NFFTY 2020 Submissions are Open!
CANCELED Mar 12 - RTF Media Studies Colloquium: Children, Migrants, Refugees, and the Texas Border On Film
March 10, 2020
Summer 2020 Intern - CNN Motion Graphics
Illumination: Junior Character Artist - Marketing, CPG
Netflix Animation: Trainee - Story Art
Alchemy Tech Group - Seeking Assistant
Design and Build Summer Internship
Austin Film Festival: Call for Entries & Student Discounts!
March 5, 2020
AES Short Film Competition - Call for Entries
March 4, 2020
To all RTF students-
Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
January 3, 2018
Looking to identify a talented After Effects Video Editor for a one-minute Reality Programming Opener for a 2018 pitch meeting with a major television studio.
· There is an existing template which showcases 60 videos. Video Editor will need to change text , drag & drop media, audio and render final.
· Project deadline no later than Jan 15, 2018
· Send bio, demo reel, or other relevant info to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Most qualified candidate will be selected.
· No pay
· Editor will receive “Title Credit” for opener and the potential to expand network with industry professionals e.g. Emmy award winning producers.
Full HD resolution
No plugins required
60 Places for images and/or videos
14 Places for Texts
Help file included
CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014 compatibility
Existing video footage not included
New York City
call for entries
director of photography