Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
Revelator Production Office Internship
November 3, 2017
Revelator is seeking candidates interested in a production office intern position to support office operations and in-house productions. The candidate would mostly assist in various aspects of office administrative tasks while also helping in pre-production and production on a wide range of projects.
For more information on Revelator and to see our work: www.revelator.tv
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
- Strong research and writing abilities
- Final Cut/Premiere/Avid experience a plus
Candidates must be/have
- Willing to actively participate in the production process by asking questions and voicing opinions
- Interested in learning set operations by acting as a production assistant.
- Eager to expand their knowledge about the independent development process in a hands-on capacity.
- Assist with development and pre-production for commercial projects, including research, location scouting, call sheets, casting, etc.
- Write script coverage and provide creative feedback for investor-facing documents
- Reliable transportation to attend client meetings, scouts, run errands etc
- 4-5 month commitment, of 10-15 hours (2-3 days) per week.
- A Revelator internship offers the ability to gain invaluable production office and set experience, as well as school intern credit (dependent on your academic program)