Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
August 24, 2016
We need video/graphic/audio help creating a 2-4 minute video showcasing some key volunteers who help the Boys and Girls Club of Austin. These volunteer speakers will speak to why they got involved and how they are involved.This video would premier at the November Black Tie Gala plus have prominent placement on the main Club website and in social media posting. Goal is to have final cut of this video ready by October 4th. We would not be able to pay for this video but would thank the creator in end titles of the video.
Great experience and exposure for an aspiring filmmaker!
Skills/Equipment Needed Please:
1. Audio capture equipment including microphone, etc; Ideally, also access to a sound proof studio where we can schedule interviews.
2. Camera equipment to take 2-3 large group photos of the kids at the Boys and Girls Club of Austin main location.
3. Video editing software/equipment
1. Would need the videographer to record the audio-only of interviews with 4-5 different individuals. Audio would then need to be edited down to about 30-60 seconds max per speaker. Deadline - Have all interviews captured on audio by Sept 14th.
2. Same person would need to edit audio over existing photos. Photos will be selected by me and others for inclusion.
3. Would need to also be able to add titling, overlay simple graphics and possibly music.