Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
May 4, 2016
To Whom It May Concern,
HELP. Please. I am in need of a film editor. A magician that can make a film from my footage. A short (7-11 minutes) film. www.vimeo.com/141836097. Password: BARESTRENGTH2015
* Will pay $ CASH $
* Nitch market: LGBTQ film festivals. Gay. Looking for a gay or sensitive editor focused on editing for a gay specific audience.
* “Bare Strength” / “Sissy” short film: A. Edit footage from as is. Or B. Edit footage with no dialogue while adding a voiceover to a script I have on being a “Sissy”. The juxtaposition position between visual masculinity vs. a feminine male voiceover on being perceived as a sissy.
* The footage is off. It will take a magician who can find the needle in the haystack and mold something specific for a gay men’s audience. I am open to any length.
* I also have a promotional video called ROC (for Rochester, New York) that needs editing. This is an “Amazing Race” format with two teams of five in two limousines racing around ROChester attempting to solve nine clues (Including the George Eastman Mansion, Eastman Kodak motion picture film.
* And another film, “It Gets Better +”. A short (est. 11 mins.) film about youth bulling and suicide. Using “It’s a Wonderful Life’s” inspiration area Seneca Falls by Frank Capra.
BIG thank you!
Tom Crane (585) 734-9201 rocthefilm.com / email@example.com