Seeking Director of Photography and 1st AD
January 16, 2020
2020 Unified Auditions
Faces of Austin - Submission Extension
January 15, 2020
Seeking Instructional Designer
January 13, 2020
Seeking PA for wildlife short film
Seeking Studio Manager/Assistant
Call for Entry - TISFF Online Competition!
Edinburgh Short Film Festival 2020 Call for entries
Seeking wedding video production
To all RTF students-
Please note that all opportunities posted to The Cage and its accompanying Facebook page are un-vetted by the RTF staff.
NOTICE: All Opportunities Unvetted
April 10, 2019
September 17, 2015
Vans is seeking Student Marketing Managers to keep Universities across the U.S. ‘Off The
Wall’. Candidates must be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student to apply. As a
SMM, you will build the Vans Brand on and around your campus by overseeing the execution of
relevant marketing activations that strengthens our connection with students. This is a valuable
opportunity to gain first-hand experience marketing a global brand.
WHAT WE OFFER!
• Impact. You’ll be a key member in personalizing Vans marketing initiatives on campus!
• Flexibility. Being a SMM, you’ll be able to manage and adapt your work schedule with your
• Leadership. You’ll be empowered to own campus marketing activations!
• Opportunity. You'll be a part of the evolution of a globally iconic Brand as they expand their
presence to the U.S.!
• Support. You will have the guidance of Vans, Neato and other Student Marketing Managers in
• Bonus. You will receive $400 on a monthly basis!
• Take ideas, personalize them for your campus and execute them with excellence!
• Develop and cultivate relationships with key campus opinion leaders!
• Endorse local brand and retail marketing efforts!
• Collaborate with your Manager and SMM colleagues from concept inception to execution!
• Full-time undergraduate student!
• Interest in music, fashion, street culture, action sports or art!
• Strong knowledge of your school and the surrounding community!
• Demonstrated leadership capability!
• Ability to balance creativity and organization in a fast-paced environment!
• A 'roll-up-your-sleeves' attitude!
• Ability to thrive in an autonomous environment!
New York City
call for entries
director of photography